Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.887 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 121,863 Dinar (€865) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (34 minutes ago)