Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.018 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 97,298 Dinar (€721) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)