Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.928 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 108,334 Dinar (€803) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (20 minutes ago)