Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.653 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 103,762 Dinar (€771) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)