Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 74,093 Dinar (₨45,168) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)