Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.709 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,213 Dinar (₨33,486) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (44 minutes ago)