Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.084 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 46,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 35,216 Dinar (748 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)