Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.090 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 35,997 Dinar (749 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (31 minutes ago)