Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.385 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 69,217 Dinar (2,278TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)