Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.219 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,228 Dinar (2,576TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)