Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.709 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,097 Dinar (2,311TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)