Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.803 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 48,289 Dinar (2,215TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)