Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.853 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 75,020 Dinar (2,600TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)