Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32769 DZD / NGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 305,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 273,511 Dinar (834,675 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)