Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32186 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 182,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 154,078 Dinar (478,708 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)