Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.170 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,478 Dinar ($63) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)