Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.430 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,070 Dinar ($68) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)