Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 114.003 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar ($50) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 22,000 (44 minutes ago)