Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.941 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 576,952 Dinar (58,036 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)