Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.789 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 220,710 Dinar (18,721 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)