Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.652 DZD / AFN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 385,402 Dinar (233,363 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)