Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.550 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,232 Dinar (€3,575) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)