Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.639 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 270,661 Dinar (﷼ 8,555) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 238,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)