Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.930 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 285,672 Dinar (﷼ 9,236) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)