Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.317 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 568,610 Dinar (﷼ 19,395) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)