Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.782 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 629,764 Dinar (805,269 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 594,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)