Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.791 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 934,140 Dinar (1,180,880 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 892,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)