Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.887 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 106,434 Dinar (120,011 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)