Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 105,731 Dinar (120,127 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)