Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 973,826 Dinar (1,222,976 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 927,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)