Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 37,776 Dinar (37,799 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (29 minutes ago)