Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.342 DZD / SSP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 35,556 Dinar (26,504 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (20 minutes ago)