Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 53,849 Dinar (61,219 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (37 minutes ago)