Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.389 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,954 Dinar (RD$ 167,868) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 389,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)