Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.338 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 362,733 Dinar (RD$ 155,152) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)