Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32402 DZD / NGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 73,010 Dinar (225,328 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (33 minutes ago)