Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.276 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 527,240 Dinar (39,715 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)