Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.151 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 484,022 Dinar (36,805 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)