Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.560 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 238,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 208,790 Dinar (RM8,169) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)