Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.592 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 352,146 Dinar (RM14,319) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)