Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,959 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.725 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 276,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 270,843 Dinar (R 27,851) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)