Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09561 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 110,178 Dinar (₩1,152,321) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)