Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09808 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 92,219 Dinar (₩940,266) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (25 minutes ago)