Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09676 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,692 Dinar (₩38,151) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (41 minutes ago)