Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.931 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 110,776 Dinar (元6,953) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (26 minutes ago)