Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.383 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 205,884 Dinar (€1,696) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)