Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10678 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 121,746 Dinar (₩1,140,109) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)