Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.018 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 139,195 Dinar (€994) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)