Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10567 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 395,209 Dinar (₩3,740,193) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 298,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)