Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.654 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 81,110 Dinar (₨49,030) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (41 minutes ago)