Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 770,421 Dinar (₨468,075) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 634,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)