Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.613 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 56,947 Dinar (₨35,310) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)