Cost of living comparison between Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.617 DZD / KGS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 53% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,737 Dinar (3,549 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)