Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.623 DZD / KGS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 45% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,157 Dinar (5,641 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (37 minutes ago)