Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.580 DZD / KGS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 52% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,741 Dinar (3,001 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)