Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.700 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 125,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 113,244 Dinar (₨66,631) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)