Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 119,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 105,985 Dinar (₨64,610) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)