Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.702 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 96,052 Dinar (₨56,443) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Colombo costs 320 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (36 minutes ago)