Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.220 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 644,557 Dinar ($5,546) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)