Cost of living comparison between Jacksonville, Florida, United States and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.430 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 376,288 Dinar ($3,407) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)