Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.460 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 679,486 Dinar ($5,736) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)