Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.765 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 643,229 Dinar ($5,654) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)