Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.706 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,283 Dinar ($4,278) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)