Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 79,549 Dinar (₨47,770) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)