Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 797,632 Dinar (¥795,944) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)