Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.044 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 875,780 Dinar (¥838,669) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 609,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)