Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 51,476 Dinar (﷼ 15,427,011) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)