Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 50,644 Dinar (﷼ 15,216,481) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (41 minutes ago)