Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.119 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 103,887 Dinar (Dinar 670) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (43 minutes ago)