Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.820 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 215,223 Dinar (Dinar 1,347) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)