Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 231,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 180,043 Dinar (﷼ 63,813,487) in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)