Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00109 DZD / IRRX *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 228,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 158,856 Dinar (﷼ 56,394,594) in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)