Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 244,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 191,366 Dinar (﷼ 67,966,876) in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)