Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 239,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 185,762 Dinar (﷼ 66,188,717) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)