Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.601 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 128,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 127,048 Dinar (S/. 3,672) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 2 hours ago)