Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.312 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 93,865 Dinar (S/. 2,818) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)