Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.409 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 127,132 Dinar (S/. 3,590) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)