Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.466 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 93,835 Dinar (RM3,685) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)