Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.770 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 333,760 Dinar ($3,041) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)