Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.814 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 114,776 Dinar (€958) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)