Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.868 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 252,074 Dinar (€1,855) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)