Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.911 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 664,965 Dinar (€4,966) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)