Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.498 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 665,559 Dinar (€4,737) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)