Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 683,783 Dinar (€4,899) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)