Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.934 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 692,465 Dinar (€5,132) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)