Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.396 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 463,540 Dinar (€3,302) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)