Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.002 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 532,718 Dinar (€3,946) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)