Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.852 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,509 Dinar ($4,835) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 450,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)