Cost of living comparison between Indianapolis, Indiana, United States and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.980 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 378,549 Dinar ($3,442) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)