Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.358 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 592,868 Dinar ($5,471) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)