Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.607 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 159,272 Dinar (R$ 5,039) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 140,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)