Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.632 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 249,359 Dinar (R$ 7,414) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)