Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32242 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 703,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 701,144 Dinar (2,174,633 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)