Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.233 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 177,699 Dinar (Php79,586) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 165,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)