Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00339 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 92,597 Dinar (﷼ 27,308,310) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)