Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.060 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,533 Dinar (¥7,106) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)