Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46783 DZD / YER *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,612 Dinar (11,996 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)